Skip to content
Badge holders should renew their badge BEFORE it expires. You have 30 days prior to the expiration date to renew your badge. MSP badges expire at 12 midnight on the date printed on the badge. If you let your badge expire you will have to be re-fingerprinted and wait for your results before returning to work. It could take 2-3 weeks to clear.
Badge renewal check list:
1) Complete the MSP Airport Badge Application February 2017. The employee should complete pages 1-3.
2) Present two (2) acceptable forms of ID, along with the MSP Airport Badge Application to be reviewed, signed and dated by your company's approved Authorized Signer.
3) Authorized Signer will verify the employee’s MSP Airport Badge Application and both forms of identification presented BEFORE signing the “Primary Company” section of the application.
4) Join the badging queue. You can join the badging queue from anywhere by texting* mspbadging to 612-294-7739** or by clicking on the button below. Shortly before it’s your turn to be served, you will be sent a text alert to your mobile phone. Make sure to use a phone that you will keep with you because you will be texted* when it's your turn. (You can also join the queue at the badging office by using the kiosk in the lobby.) APPOINTMENTS ARE RECOMMENDED.
CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO JOIN THE QUEUE
5) Go to the MSP Airport Badging Office with completed application, same two IDs presented to your Authorized Signer, and your MSP badge.
*Message and data rates may apply. The call or text may not be from a local area code.
** This number is for texting only; it does not accept direct calls.